New Space Search list
- $1829 4,065ft² 45c / sqft - 584 Wilson St.
- 2,211 SF Office space + bathroom
- $935 2525ft² 37c / sqft - 115 Wallis St #B
- $1295 3280ft² 40c / sqft - 115 Wallis St #C
- Flier: 1121_Fairfield.pdf
- $1250 / 5000ft² 25c / sqft Mostly office space at the Gilbert shopping center (1121 Fairfield)
- Big show windows, and lots of walk by foot traffic.
- 20 foot ceilings, 10 foot roll up door 2 entries with electronic door locks! Tons of parking, 3 phase power.
- Only 12 minuets from downtown, and close to Jerry's. More office space than we could possibly sublet out.
- Bus stop right out front. Triple net charges approx 4c sqft additional.
- Next door to Lane Educational School District (ESD) offices, might be a way to get on their radar and some support?
- Pictures: http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS/1121_Fairfield/
- $1500 7500ft² 20c / sqft - 540 Grant (Downtown)
- Flier: 540Grant.pdf
- Two rooms inside: 15’ x 14’ & 15’ x 10’
- Fenced in area behind, but no restroom.
- Celling is insulated but some walls are not.
- Three roll up doors one on a loading dock. Air compressor. Gas heat. Some outside shelving.
- Pictures: http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS/540Grant/
- 1200 Ocean St. (1/2 mi W of Obie), $1250 / 2400ft² 52c sqft or $1300 with a small office.
- Contact Rene, Same nice gal who showed us the 1000 Obie space
- $1500 / 7000ft² 21c / sqft - (540 Fillmore #A In the Wit?)
- $1400 / 2400ft² 58c / sqft - (540 Fillmore #B In the Wit?)
- $1250 / 2400ft² 52c / sqft - (1200 Ocean St. -by West 11th and Bertelson)
- No office space
- Contact: Kryl's Investments
Initial Contact and Viewing:
- $2700 / 5400ft² 50c / sqft - Great Location (1010 Tyinn Street STREET FRONTAGE!)
- Pictures: http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS/TyinnSt/
- 2900 sqft of Office, 1500 of which is showroom, and 2500 sqft of shop space.
- Large presentation room, with street facing show windows, Zoning I-3, Gas heat and AC.
- Two roll up doors, Two restrooms, 9 to 18 parking slots, Three phase power available.
- $1800 / 3600ft² 50c / sqft - Central location with Flexible Uses (1010 Tyinn #19/20)
- Note that we could probably get them to come down in price. Has Sprinklers.
- Zoned I-3 for a variety of uses, two or three offices, About 2000+ shop space, storage above offices.
- This is another suite in the 1010 Tyinn building, Probably becomes our second choice overall.
- Pictures: http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS/1010Tyinn1920/
- $1829 / 4065ft² 45c / sqft - 584 Wilson St
- $1125 / 2500ft² 45c / sqft - 870 W. 2nd (in the Whitaker X Adams.)
- $2017 / 4203ft² 48c / sqft - 2101 W 10th ave. (Next to the old Next Step store)
- $1400 / 3500ft² 40c / sqdt - 3500 sq ft light industrial great location (3395 w 7 th)
- Satellite view: maps.google.com...
- Pictures: http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS/3395_W7th/
- Fully refundable cleaning deposit of $1000, eg $2400 to move in.
- Some utilities info; EWEB $150 - $180 heavy use, and Gas $15 to $75 / mo
- Talked to owner, Man gate is probably ok, 24hr Noise is not a problem, No go on a ramp up of rent.
- Symantec Building (133 W. Broadway) Flier: Symantec.pdf
- 50c sqft and the size we wanted to rent within reason.
- This is Kiki's (of Thinkersmith) favorite building at this time. It would be made available to us if we co-locate with them.
- May not be zoned for a shop space, Modifications would have to be made for power and ventilation. Not currently usable.
- Smallish 6x6x8 freight elevator, that and stairwell are the only ways to get stuff in and out.
- Note that the basement has been known to flood in the winter. (Fixed?)
- Pictures: http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS/133Broadway/
- $1000 / 2325ft² 43c / sqft - 710 Commercial st. St # 103
By the board to pursue.
Checked but not workable:
- Flier: Olive_Building.pdf DOWNTOWN!
- $1868 / 4,671ft² 40c sqft (8th and Olive Building - B100 North)
- On the basement level, On E side (Olive) but no roll up door.
- Basement is below grade on all sides of building.
- $1250 / 3000ft² 42c / sqft - 645 Powers Street, Suite J
- $1200 / 4400ft² 27c / sqft - 4068 Stewart Rd.
- Flier: 4611_Franklin.pdf
- $1200 / 2400ft² 50c sqft (4611 Franklin Blvd Springfield, OR)
- Includes 1200 sqft of office space on a fenced acre of land near a park and river.
- This is modified Gross so like triple net we pay maintenance. Anything outside and structural is the owners responsibility.
- Broken water pipes and remodels are ours.
- A major fixer, needs electrical redone, new baseboard heaters, lots of insulation, etc...
- They would give us many free months of rent to do all this, but would want a multi year lease. Probably a no-go.
- Pictures: http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS/4611Franklin/
- Too much of a fixer upper...
- The Woolworth Building $1.95 sqft for various floors except the ground floor. 940 Willamette St.
- $2100 / 1608SQFT $1.25 / sqft 245 Van Buren
- Old Auto shop / Garage, Triple Net.
- $2000-$4000 / 2000-4000 sqft, $1.00/sqft 970 Pearl
- Next door to Togo's, across the street from Diablo's and the bus station. Triple Net.
- Flier: 970_Pearl_1-3-13.pdf
- Can we heat and or cool the office and shop independently?
- What is the average monthly utilities bill?
- What is the electric service to the building (type and amps) and how many amps is our panel.
- Is there more than one?
- Can we easily move circuits?
- Can we add a utility sink?
- Things to bring to a serious building check:
- Full page layout and tape measures.