Board of Directors
Meeting date: 3/06/2013
A Regular meeting of the Board of directors of EMS, was held at 687 McKinley street, Suite #2, Eugene OR on Mar 6th , 2013. The meeting convened at 6:11 PM, Rick Osgood, presiding, and Clif Cox secretary.
Board Members in attendance: all
Board Members not in attendance: none
Quorum present? Yes
Also Present Were:Mechile Michelle
Approval of Agenda:Motion was made by CLif, Clif, and seconded by Rick to approve this meeting's proposed agenda (as amended?)
Approval of minutes:Motion was made by Bob , and seconded by Rick to approve the minutes (as amended?) of the 2/20/13 meeting.
MOTION - Clif moved, and Rick Seconded that:Cord Slatton-Valle get a key to the space.
MOTION- Clif moved, and Kassie Seconded that: We Reemburse Reimburse Bob for partial Make-O-Rama snack expensises expenses totaling $49.40
Bob Abstained, the rest approved.
MOTION- Bob moved, and Clif Seconded that: We Reemburse Bob Reimburse Rick for expensises totaling $71.23 for Pizza expenses totaling $71.23.
Rick Abstained, the rest approved.
It was good, we got one new sign up. We sold a tea-shit, and got a $50 donation. Though we Really Really need to work harder on advertising the event. Clif will post a draft event checklist, and Kassie will work on a greeter checklist. Greeters should have shifts, and work harder to get more sign-ups. We had some new ideas for Bobs Wall O video. Like EMS advertisements.
We Really Really need to work harder on advertising the event.
Clif will post a draft event checklist, and someone will work on a greater checklist. Greaters should have shifts, and a stronger goal to get more signups.
We had some new ideas for Bobs Wall O vidio. Like EMS advertisements.
Clif, showed the space to our potential insurance agent today, which went well. He thinks we are still on track for a premium of around $50 / mo, and by the middle of next week we should have a concrete number. We might want to upgrade our safety tag system.We should have a laminated checklist behind each dangerous tooll. tool.
Hands on is important and fun! How about a power tool races? Anyway the point is to have lots more hands on events.
Anyway the point is to have lots more hands on events.
Monthly Talks? One of our members want's wants to do a talk on about sketch up. up, though he would like to charge for it. Lets be a venue for classes and talks by anyone. Perhaps we can get a table at the Myth-Busters roadshow. San Mateo Maker Faire. is coming up, should we have a table?
Lets be a venue for classes and talks by anyone.
Perhaps we can get a table at the Myth-busters roadshow.
San Mateo Maker Farie. is coming up, should we have a talbe?
Fund Rasing, Raising, what goals should we set to fund raise around? We could get a plastic LYMAN filament extruder. extrude, Or we could buy some misc Adriano sensors for projects.
Or we could buy some misc Adriano sensors for projects.
Bob moved for adjournment, Seconded by Kassie
Unanimous, the meeting was adjourned at 7:43 PM.
Secretary Date of approval
Eugene Maker Space