EMS
Board of Directors
Meeting Minutes
Meeting date: 10/20/2015

Call to order:

A Regular meeting of the Board of directors of EMS, was held via Google Hangouts on Oct 20th, 2015. The meeting convened at 6:10 PM, Clif Cox presiding and also acting as secretary.

Board Members in attendance: Clif, Kassie, and Darrell
Board Members not in attendance: Ben

Quorum present? Yes

Also Present Were:

Approve agenda, and previous minutes.

Agenda:
  1. Approve the agenda
  2. Review previous meeting minutes
  3. Officers reports
  4. Pumpkin Chunkin Update
  5. Member issues
  6. Upcoming election
Approval of Agenda: Motion was made by Clif and seconded by Darrell to approve this meeting's proposed agenda.

The Motion carried with unanimous approval.

Approval of minutes: Motion was made by Darrell and seconded by Kassie to approve the minutes of the 09/19/2016 meeting.

The Motion carried with unanimous approval.

Officer's reports:

President

I appreciate the enthusiasm developed for our group projects. This is very healthy for the space, It's good to see this happening. On another note Its been awhile since I met with the Maker Hub folks and I need to have a sit down with one or of them, but I have kept in touch and the project is moving slowly along.

Action: Check in with John S of Pivot Architecture.

Secretary

Nothing really.

Treasurer

Not much as changed, we have about 20 members. We lost one and gained one.

Pumpkin Chunking

Nick Spicher joined us at this point!

The mail list is up and running. Tanda reached out to Nick early on , and she helped get the ball rolling. There was a query about a food truck. We have three pumpkin teams and three apple teams, and there are a couple more coming soon etc... Practice launching is encouraged. We will do some outreach to the list after populating it. a bonus prize is a free pass to a holiday laser show for team members. Later nick will introduce us to his new Executive Director.

Action: Nick sends Cllif contact emails, and Clif adds them to PClist

Action: reach out to Rick.

Nick Spicher leaves the meeting. Thanks for joining us Nick! smile

Member issues

It's come to our attention that we have some members who are no longer active or in good standing, and we should probably work on cleaning up our records etc...

Enter exec session 18:54

Exit exec session 19:12

Upcoming election

Clif suggests we announce the next election.

Action: Announce the election see who might be interested.

Action Items:

Kassie:
Clif:
  • Check in with John S of Pivot Architecture. Done.
  • Find some and or suggest that the PC use hand held radios for some of the coordination.
  • Nick sends Cllif contact emails, and Clif adds them to PC mailing list. Done.
  • Reach out to Rick. Yes he will MC the event! Done.
  • Announce the election see who might be interested. Done.
Darrell:
Ben:

Adjournment:

Darrel moved for adjournment and was seconded by Kassie.

The vote was unanimous and the meeting was adjourned at 7:22 PM.

____________________________ ___________________
Secretary Date of approval
Eugene Maker Space

Topic revision: r7 - 22 Oct 2016, ClifCox
 

This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Foswiki? Send feedback