Board of Directors
Meeting date: 8/04/2014
Call to order:
A Regular meeting of the Board of directors of EMS, was held at 687 McKinley street, Suite #2, Eugene OR on Aug 4th, 2014. The meeting convened at 7:23 PM, Weston Turner, presiding, and Clif Cox secretary.
Board Members in attendance:
Clif, Weston, and Darrell
Board Members not in attendance:
Also Present Were:
Approve agenda, and previous minutes.
Approval of Agenda:
- Approve the agenda
- Review previous meeting minutes
- Discuss low income member policy
Motion was made by Darrell, and seconded by Weston to approve this meeting's proposed agenda.
Approval of minutes:
Motion was made by Weston , and seconded by Darrell to approve the minutes of the 6/30/14 meeting.
Low income member policy:
It has been suggested that some hard working members can't afford the dues. We discussed making exceptions on a case by case basis. Re an anonymous member's key, the Sponsors are Greg, Darrell and Clif
- Darrell moved, and Weston Seconded that: We approve this member's key for six months and revisit it at that time. If not voted to continue it would be suspended.
Kassie arrived at 7:52
Other topics of discussion:
Classes. are good! we should get them going. Fixing the printer. Ben is thinking about bringing in his NC paper cutter. and Kassie will loan us her vinyl cutter.
- Catch up on printing minutes
- Ask our new key holder if they would be able to donate some monthly amount.
Weston moved for adjournment, Seconded by Clif.
Unanimous, the meeting was adjourned at 20:20 PM.
Secretary Date of approval
Eugene Maker Space