Board of Directors
Meeting date: 03/04/2014
Call to order:
A Regular meeting of the Board of directors of EMS, was held at 687 McKinley street, Suite #2, Eugene OR on March fourth , 2014. The meeting convened at 5:06 PM, Weston Turner, presiding, and Clif Cox secretary.
Board Members in attendance:
Board Members not in attendance:
Yes / Provisional
Also Present Were:
Approve agenda, and previous minutes.
Approval of Agenda:
- Approve the agenda
- Review previous meeting minutes
- Reimburse Mark for kickstarter panel costs.
- Select another board member to add to the bank account(s).
- Setting Realistic goals for finding a new space.
- Should we participate at the UofO events these coming weekends?
Motion was made by Weston, and seconded by Kassie to approve this meeting's proposed agenda (as amended?)
Approval of minutes:
Motion was made by Darroll , and seconded by Weston to approve the minutes (as amended?) of the 02/18/14
President Secretary Treasurer
Board and committee reports:
Were materials distributed at the meeting? If so, are copies or a link available?
Reimburse Mark for kickstarter panel costs:
some discussion to clarify when we would do this.
- Clif moved that, if Mark will submit recipte to us totaling less than $120 for the kickstarter talk that EMS reembuse him for those. moved, and Darrell Seconded that:
Motion Carried / Failed.
Select another board member to add to the bank account(s):
Talked about what this means and requirements.
- Darrerrl moved, and Weston Seconded that:Clif be addes as a signer on the bank accounts
Setting Realistic goals for finding a new space:
Lots of discussion of course
- Darroll moved, and Weston Seconded that:Clif be empowered to send off an LOI for the 115 Wallis space with an upper limit of $1200 and 18 mo lease
Should we participate at the UofO events these coming weekends?
First one day timem spice science fair lots of kids in the atrium at the UofO
. March 8 11am to 3 pm march 15th 7pm 11 pm adult night.
- Clif moved, and Kassie Seconded that:we participate in at least one of these fund raisers at the UofO for SPICE.
Motion Carried .
Other topics of discussion:
Weston moved for adjournment, Seconded by Darroll.
Unanimous, the meeting was adjourned at 6:09PM.
Secretary Date of approval
Eugene Maker Space