Posted on March 28, 2012
The very first full membership meeting for Eugene Maker Space will be held tonight at 8:00PM at Eugene Maker Space. All current members are welcome to attend. Here is a brief outline of topics up for discussion at this meeting.
- Members need to fill out the membership form and waiver if they have not already.
- Updates on the Comcast Internet situation and 501c3 status.
- Discuss and decide on transferring hosted services.
- Discuss the mailing lists / Forums and decide what medium we want to use.
- Formalize a process for making proposals.
- Should we post the board/membership meeting minutes in the wiki rather than as attachments to the wiki?
- Discuss possible member dues payment feedback systems
We hope to see all of our current members at this meeting.